Sixth-Annual List & Research Identifies Leading Managed Security Service Providers Worldwide
MSSP Alert, a CyberRisk Alliance resource, has named Justice IT Consulting to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2022 (http://www.msspalert.com/top250).
The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs (managed security service providers) worldwide. The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2022 readership survey combined with the site’s editorial coverage of MSSP, MDR and MSP security providers. The sixth-annual list and research track the MSSP market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
“Just WOW! It’s hard to describe how elated we are to be honored to be a part of the world’s top 250 MSSPs for the second year in a row,” said Austin Justice, vice president of Justice IT Consulting. “As honored as I am the credit really goes to our team, customers, partners, and peers. There is no way that we could have done this a second year in a row without every single person’s contribution. Thank you to everyone who made this possible.”
“MSSP Alert congratulates Justice IT Consulting on this year’s honor,” said Joe Panettieri, editorial director of MSSP Alert. “The MSSP Alert readership and Top 250 honorees continue to outpace the cybersecurity market worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research for 2022 include:
· MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $24 million in revenue for 2022, up 26% from 2021. The growth rate is roughly double the market average.
· Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 30 different countries.
· Profits: 90% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2022, a five-point improvement from 2021.
· Security Operations Centers: 69% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 4% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
· Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2022 include phishing (97%), vulnerability exploits (93%) and ransomware (91%).
· Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 140 different hardware, software, cloud, distribution and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts.
· Key Managed Security Services Offered: MSSPs and MSPs increasingly seek out partners to deliver MDR (managed detection and response), XDR (eXtended Detection and Response), Incident Response and other key services.
Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
About Justice IT Consulting LLC
Justice IT Consulting was founded in 2003 by Brooke Justice as a “side gig” or as the young-uns call it these days, a “side hustle.” Back in those days, Brooke served mainly Burleson business owners helping them with all things IT. Brooke may not have known it at the time but there were bigger things destined for Justice IT Consulting. After years of working in enterprise IT and his “side-gig” in tandem, Brooke decided it was time to make Justice IT Consulting the real deal.
Austin Justice, Brooke’s son had spent years working in IT for small and medium businesses. After about a year of throwing the idea back and forth together, Brooke and Austin decided to take the leap together. They figured with Brooke’s extensive enterprise knowledge and Austin’s capabilities working with small and medium businesses (SMBs) that together they could provide an enterprise level competitive technological advantage to the little guys.
Today Justice IT Consulting has turned into a premier cyber security company and turnkey IT provider for manufacturing, aerospace, and defense contractor companies throughout the state of Texas.
About CyberRisk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, SecurityWeekly, ChannelE2E, MSSP Alert, InfoSec World, Identiverse, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, its research unit CRA Business Intelligence, and the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative. Click here to learn more (https://www.cyberriskalliance.com )