The H-E-B Supplier Diversity Team proudly presents our 12th annual and 3rd virtual Opportunity Exchange and Expo. The theme for 2022 Opportunity Exchange and Expo is Growing in Community: Driven by Ownership with a focus on I.D.E.A.: Innovation/Invest, Develop/Discovery, Education, and Acceleration.
The 2022 virtual Opportunity Exchange is structured in two parts: the General Session, where Small, Minority, Woman, Disabled, LGBTQ+, and Veteran business owners obtain first-hand knowledge from H-E-B’s Leadership across all lines of business on doing business with H-E-B. The Second Session, where Suppliers and Vendors will also hear from current H-E-B Suppliers and Community Partners regarding resources and opportunities available in certifying, capital funding, and accelerating their business for scalability into a large retailer.
This year’s OpEx includes a virtual Expo, where businesses can submit a video to include information about their companies. Participation is optional. To participate, submit a 90-second video of your business to email@example.com containing the following:
- Company name
- Contact information
- Information about your product/services
- Where your business can be found (website, store front, markets, etc.)
- Must be submitted by 5pm October 21, 2022
- YouTube links will NOT be considered (only .mov or video formats accepted)
- The email subject title 2022 Opportunity Exchange and Expo: Name of Company, Name of Product
To register for OpEx click here.
Space is limited, so register today. We look forward to connecting with you via the 2022 Virtual Opportunity Exchange conference!