EECU is looking for a Member Services Representative that will service member’s accounts via phone, providing professional, courteous and accurate service in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities for this position will be to deliver exceptional service to our members by answering inbound calls timely, professionally and courteously. While maintaining performance standards in quality, attendance, and an overall team centric work ethic. Take ownership of each member while empathizing and prioritizing member needs Build lasting relationships with our members by always being available, offer products and services as appropriate, and put each member first with every interaction. Protect the member and EECU from potential identity theft or fraud by accurately verifying members, keep information confidential, and raise concerns when in doubt. Resolve conflicts and manage member expectations. Candidate is responsible for adherence to all Federal and State Rules and Regulations that pertain to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Bribery Act and NCUA Privacy Regulations.
Candidates for EECU should possess the following knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of one year prior call center or financial experience required
- Effective verbal and written communication with both external and internal members
- Problem Solving Skills
- Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate member outcome
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department policy and procedures
- Efficiently be able to manage multiple browsers, tabs, and window navigation while remaining available to speak with a member
- Previous customer service experience
- Must be willing to work in a fast pace environment that requires 100% phone-based interaction
- Excellent attendance a MUST
- Ability to easily commute to call center in Downtown Fort Worth
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willing to work Monday-Friday 9:30am - 6:30pm with 9:00am-1:00pm Saturdays.
- EECU will, in compliance with applicable laws, evaluate an applicant's credit history. Only applicants with good credit history will be considered for open positions.
For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $2.2 billion in USD assets and serves over 200,000 members through 15 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
For more information on our organization and benefits please visit EECU Careers at www.eecu.org/careers.